onsdag 10 juni 2009

Intervju med Chris Weitz


Här är en intervju av Metro där dom intervjuar Chris Weits som är New Moons directör och dom kommer också ha en intervju med Kristen imorgon:)

Q. What was your reaction when you were first offered the job?

A. I was surprised because it happened very suddenly, and I had a week and a half to decide whether I was gong to do it or not. Then I saw the first film, I saw the case and I thought, 'This is going to be great, actually. Kristen, Rob and Taylor were great' - that’s what convinced me to do it. And I read the book and I thought I saw my way of making a good version of the book. It’s really a question of whether I can do justice to the book and to please the readers. That’s my job. It’s not to run away with it and just do my version of things. It’s to be faithful to their experience of reading it.


Läs hela HÄR

Kamiiiizar Mikaela


Inga kommentarer: